We at TOTAL OFFICE take your personal privacy extremely seriously. We are strongly committed to respecting our website users’ privacy and ensuring their online protection.
Personal Data Collection
Any personal data collected during the use of this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and other relevant laws.
We collect personal data in several ways:
- Names, email addresses and other contact details that have been provided by users
- Online forms and email hyperlinks used by website visitors
- Online surveys and feedback
- Cookies where additional data is collected automatically. Please see our Cookies Policy for more information
Data Protection Act
We abide by, and practice, the principles contained within the Act.
How we use your data
We collect information about our users and their use of our websites to enable us to improve performance and provide a better online service, particularly in the following areas:
- Internal record keeping
- Keeping users informed of our products and services
- Personalisation of our services
- The administering of orders and accounts concerning our suppliers and/or customers
- Dealing with enquiries and requests
- The processing of orders and the provision of After Sales service. (We may occasionally pass your details to our approved and trusted suppliers to facilitate the supply and/or delivery of products ordered)
- We may use your email address to send you information on other products and services we believe may be of interest to you. There will be an opportunity to opt-out of this service at the Checkout stage before the purchase is completed
TOTAL OFFICE will never sell or pass on any of your personal data to any outside third party.
All personal information collected through use of our websites is treated as strictly confidential.
We may contact you from time to time to inform you of new products and special offers which we believe may be of interest.
Any of our users may instruct us to remove personal data and contact information from our marketing database at any time.
TOTAL OFFICE will not sell or pass on any of your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of information
TOTAL OFFICE will not share your personal data with any third party, unless we are instructed to do so by government bodies and law enforcement agents.
TOTAL OFFICE are committed to safeguarding your privacy. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have enabled appropriate physical, electronic and managerial processes to defend and secure the personal information we have collected online.
Accessing your information
If you would like to know which personal information TOTAL OFFICE retain about you, please contact us in writing, supplying adequate identifying information. We will only reply with the requested information to the e-mail address we have on file, unless you request that we send a hard copy response to your designated and verified postal address.
Information amendment and removal
TOTAL OFFICE will amend or remove any data retained in our database upon request.
Upon visiting our website our server will record your IP address, along with the date, time and length of your visit. This information helps us to gather statistical data regarding the use and navigation of our website, which TOTAL OFFICE can then use to improve its performance and usability for our customers benefit.