Our online ordering connects you directly to Total Office’s "back office" systems so you'll have up-to-the minute information regarding products, pricing and your orders as well as the ability to download copies of delivery notes, invoices and bespoke reports.
Our online ordering system is a flexible approach to the way business is transacted between Total Office and our customers. Exclusive to Total Office, we have developed a way to streamline the multiple transactions associated with ordering supplies.
Perfect for organisations of all sizes including those with multiple users, locations and decentralised purchasing, online ordering lets you decide the elements of control that you wish to introduce to your purchasing procedure. Our system reconnects people using email and web technology; details of purchasing are summarised and sent to the relevant personnel in your company; requisitions are raised, authorised and sent electronically.
We believe ours is the first system in our marketplace to totally eliminate the need for paperwork including the raising of purchase orders through to providing electronic invoicing. The only paperwork you will receive is delivery notes - and even these are optional!
We connect you directly to Total Office's "back office" systems so you'll always have an up-to-the-minute status of your orders as well as the ability to download copies of delivery notes, invoices and view your managed stock levels.
Most importantly, this method of ordering is arranged to suit the way you work, with all the controls that you need in place, the information you require, and support of your company's purchasing protocols.
All authorisation requests are made instantly by email and the system can even "auto-approve" certain orders based on value or product type to help you save even more time.
We also give you full control of stock that we hold on your behalf, allowing you to view real-time stock inventory, call-off or replenish stock at the touch of a button.
Our sophisticated product search tools allow you to quickly find the items that you need. You can search within the full catalogue, just approved core list items, past orders, and favourites. You can refine searches by searching within results or find alternatives such as environmental products or similar items that are on your approved core list.
Completely web based and with no software to install, our state of the art purchasing system offers fast, secure online ordering and real-time information.
There are many ways in which our online ordering can help your procurement of office supplies. All we need to know is which method is best for you. A short presentation to you will demonstrate this remarkable service.
Though simple to use, it offers a wealth of features to give you greater control and allows accurate purchasing 24 hours a day, 365 days a year:
- Pre-set contract list - fast access to an agreed range of products at specially negotiated prices
- Requisitions feature - order templates for quick repeat ordering
- Favourites list - a shortcut to the items you buy everyday, that grows with your needs
- Control over how staff can place orders and what they can order
- Limit users to pre-approved supplies
- Establish budgetary controls
- Set multiple order and delivery points
- Pre-agreed spend limits for each user, with automatic notification to a specified approver when limit exceeded
- Approver can amend and send an order on behalf of the user
- Order history for constant monitoring at all levels
- Users can build and save multiple orders at the same time
- Easy to change and recover lost passwords
- Quick Ordering allows you to enter an adhoc code straight into an order
- Enhanced searching of all products or just pre-approved items
- Dashboard-driven, clear workflow
- Real-time order status
- Live stock levels for stock held on your behalf